Re: [DotGNU]password and walet facilities in KDE

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]password and walet facilities in KDE
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:44:03 +0530

Hi Bill,
> I found this in their todo list:
>
> "KDE Password Registry and Wallet, George Staikos,
> Dawit Alemayehu, Waldo Bastian"
>
> Is this something anyone knows about?
        I have seen a similar thing in MSIE , dunno if it's the same .
This stuff is used for automatic form-filling ie username/password
and creditcard numbers. needs more data to confirm,but this just
might be *it*. Mozilla has a password manager, but both of these
are offline programs (ie need no webservices ....etc) unlike
Passport's wallet serivce. I think we needn't bother much about it,
just another browser feature.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success