Re: [DotGNU]Re: Regarding ildiff ..

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: Regarding ildiff ..
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:10:15 +1000

Gopal V wrote:

> Thanks Karthik,
>      I had recieved a request from Rhys about my bugs. I had solved them , two
>  days before. Since the code was not in CVS , I thought I would post a patch
>  to the mailing list. I am attaching a wholly reworked code for ildiff.
>  I had hurried to finish this before my semester exams.

The source for ildiff, including the latest changes, have been
checked into the CVS server now.  I was holding off on the
check-in until the bugs had been fixed.  I also wrote the man
page for you.

Future changes can be submitted through the patch manager
on savannah.gnu.org, or e-mailed directly to me.