[DotGNU]Regarding ildiff ..

From: Karthik Kumar
Subject: [DotGNU]Regarding ildiff ..
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:09:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
   I have also been going through the pnet source code and when
ildiff was announced, I volunteered for it and started working on it.
But because of some personal committments it got temporarily stalled
and then Rhys told me that you had submitted the code for it. Job
well done. Now if you could let me know the bugs and the source code
probably I  could start fixing them.

> Hi ,
>   I seem to have found a few bugs for the ildiff program.
>   If there is somebody interested in that , I will post a patch.

Thanks.
Karthik  Kumar.