Re: GSoC 2024 - Build-in sub flowgraphs

From: Andrej Rode
Subject: Re: GSoC 2024 - Build-in sub flowgraphs
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 10:35:00 +0100

Hi Ruben,

welcome to the discuss-gnuradio mailinglist. Nice that you found your way here.
Before you start drafting on your proposal I recommend you get a little bit
familiar with GNU Radio.
You can do that by looking at our tutorials, which you can find in the wiki and
through tutorials.gnuradio.org

If you have questions or problems you are welcome to ask here on the
mailinglist or in our chatroom. We use matrix, if you already have
an account you can join the general chat room through #gnuradio:gnuradio.org
otherwise you can find some more information here
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=Chat

Cheers,
Andrej