Hello World for WBFM Wav-file source?

From: Robert Heerekop
Subject: Hello World for WBFM Wav-file source?
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 00:23:14 +0100

As a rookie roller coasting in steep learning curve...
I recorded several WAV-formats radio FM spectrum with SDRsharp and RTL but fail to WBFM play them in GNR.
I try to learn and already did read wikis and watched helpful videos, but failed...
Can anyone guide this rookie and get me on track again with a WBFM Wav-file hello world?
My failing attempts summarized:

GNR_gui.PNG
All files: https://tinyurl.com/WBfmWAVfileHelloWorldRequest

Thanks in advance and it might also be interesting for others.
Robert