gnuradio3.10 gr-uhd: create new RFNoC OOT module

From: Tony Nguyen
Subject: gnuradio3.10 gr-uhd: create new RFNoC OOT module
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 17:10:20 +0000

Hi,

I previously worked with gnuradio3.8 where gr-ettus (grnocmodtool) was used to create GNURadio RFNoC OOT module. Now, for gnuradi3.10, it is no longer needed, and everything should be included in gr-uhd, but I do not find any references to create RFNoC OOT module in gnuradio3.10. There was a UHD RFNoC4 getting started guide showing how to build UHD C++ RFNoC module, but nothing mentions interface the OOT module to gnuradio.

If I want to simply create a OOT RFNoC Gain module in GNURadio3.10, where can I find the reference to start with?

Thanks,

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments from Radiance Technologies may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended only for the named recipient to whom it was originally addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments.