Some GRC files run with no errors but don't plot

From: tom sutherland
Subject: Some GRC files run with no errors but don't plot
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 11:36:24 +0000 (UTC)

I have a simple grc file that shows the difference in Interpolation and
Decimation using the Rational Re-sampler blocks. The program runs once, a "Time
Sink" shows the signals(once) and then stops plotting and the Frequency Sink
does not show a frequency plot at all. I've had other programs that do similar
things, runs but nothing shows, once and freezes or for a few cycles and stops.
Any thoughts on causes and /or how to solve/debug it would be appreciated. I am
running GRC 3.10.5.0 on a Windows 10 Enterprise 12th Gen i7 machine with 32GB
RAM. I've attached the grc/py and plot files.
Thanks...Tom

PNG image