Re: 3D plotting in GNU Radio

From: krono86
Subject: Re: 3D plotting in GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 16:05:33 +0200

Hi Marcus!
Thanks for answering.
I don't know if time raster is good for me.Let me explain.
My block is of sync type, i receives as input a stream of scalars and produce as output as stream of vectors of length L=M*N.
I want to display the output as a NxM 2D graphic with the color mapped by the values of the vector.
If I well understand, the time raster receives as input a stream, so I need to use a "vector to stream" block in order to serialize data. Furthermore I have to set the sample rate of the sink as samp_rate*N*M (where samp_rate is the sample rate of the custom block input).
The problem is that if I set N and M as the number of columns and rows, respectively, the graphic is updated row by row and not in one shot. How can produce the complete image at each updating interval.
Thanks for help.
Ivan