Re: 3D plotting in GNU Radio

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: 3D plotting in GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:22:11 +0200

Hi Ivan,

if you want to display 2D data with a color dimension, the QT GUI Time Raster Sink would a possible choice. I made a quick flow graph to demonstrate:

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=QT_GUI_Time_Raster_Sink#Example_Flowgraph

On 26.09.23 13:30, krono86@tiscali.it wrote:
Hi all!
I wrote a custom python block that emits items consisting on flattened matrices.
I would like to dynamically plot these matrices as a coloured surface (similar to the waterfall sink) and update the surface based on refresh rate provided by the user.
How could I implement this using gnuradio? Could you provide me an example code?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Ivan