Re: how can we implement a pool/worker structure in gnuradio?

From: sp
Subject: Re: how can we implement a pool/worker structure in gnuradio?
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:13:47 +0430

After examination I found a solution, you can use copy block in gnuradio for the implementation of a pool structure.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 3:42 PM sp <stackprogramer@gmail.com> wrote:
In programming, I need to define a pooling layer that updates the last usrp samples
and other blocks use these pool samples and compute some operations, I emphasize that my means from pool,the pool is shared for all blocks(the blocks that use pool name as worker....)
Can anyone guide me? thanks in advance
more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_pool