Re: FM Carrier Recovery for AOA Calculation

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: FM Carrier Recovery for AOA Calculation
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 16:48:39 -0400

On 01/09/2023 16:39, Marcus Müller wrote:
Ah, nice! yeah, then this would work – but! any oscillator has drift, so two local oscillators will not stay on the same phase for long; if your first couple measurements are correct, but suddenly your directions become very wrong, that's what I'd investigate.

Cheers,
Marcus
Looks like the BB60C supports an external 10MHz reference clock, which would be utterly mandatory for anything requiring   mutual phase-coherence, whether that's *sufficient* depends very very much on the internal architecture of the BB60C.