GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement Journey- Blog Post

From: Rohit Bisht
Subject: GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement Journey- Blog Post
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 18:06:17 +0530

Dear GNU Radio Community,

I hope this email finds you well. I am excited to announce that my blog post, "GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement Recap [Complete Journey]," is now live! It has been an incredible experience working on this project, and I am thrilled to share the progress and achievements made over the summer.

In this blog post, I provide a comprehensive overview of the project, including the goals, new GUI sinks developed, refactoring of existing Qt GUI sinks, and the integration of Qt Designer with GNU Radio. I also discuss the lessons learned and the impact these improvements will have on the GNU Radio community.

I invite you all to check out the blog post at the following link: https://www.gnuradio.org/blog/2023-08-28-GSoC-2023-Complete-Journey/

Throughout this journey, I have gained valuable technical skills, collaborated with the GNU Radio community, and learned the art of open-source development. I am immensely grateful for the support, guidance, and encouragement I have received from the GNU Radio community, my mentors, and the GSoC program.

Thank you once again for being a part of this incredible journey. Your encouragement and the vibrant GNU Radio community have made this experience truly exceptional. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback on the blog post.

Best regards,
Rohit Bisht
GSoC 2023 Participant
GNU Radio