Re: How can i designed a FSM and conditional logic control in gnuradio?

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: How can i designed a FSM and conditional logic control in gnuradio?
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 07:09:35 -0400

Google turns up some previous work using GNU Radio for RFID. Older software (e.g., https://github.com/nkargas/Gen2-UHF-RFID-Reader) may need porting to a newer version of GNU Radio.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 6:57 AM sp <stackprogramer@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Today I worked on RFID articles, and I had some questions. It is possible to design an RFID reader for frequency 13.56 or 125khz with gnuradio?
I read the RFID standards According to RFID flowchart I need to design an FSM (Finite State Machine) for RFID Reader.
can anyone guide me? how can write and design a real-time RFID in gnuradio?
thanks in advance