Python Block Callback Usage

From: Elmore's
Subject: Python Block Callback Usage
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 21:01:58 -0400

In an attempt to understand the mechanism of resetting a Head block I developed the attached flowgraph as a test. I want to be able to reset the Head block using the Check Box.

The comments in the Python Block state:
# if an attribute with the same name as a parameter is found,
        # a callback is registered
I don’t understand what the callback method is called. I have tried using Reset and _Reset_callback but the callback is never called.
Also, you might comment on my attempt to call reset() in the Head block – is this correct?
Jim