Re: cmd time errors occurred - solution in gnuradio?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: cmd time errors occurred - solution in gnuradio?
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 17:24:11 +0200

Hi Theo,

yep, that's a problem within the scope of UHD – GNU Radio doesn't see any of the low-level communications, and these are the only thing that has changed. (if you haven't, say high on the usrp-users mailing list[1], we usually don't bite.)

So, unless you're really setting time stamps in your own application too closely to the USRP's notion of "now", there's nothing GNU Radio can do about this.

Best,