Re: Installing SoapySDR in a Docker

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Installing SoapySDR in a Docker
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 08:09:41 -0400

Take a look at the cmake output to see if gr-soapy is being built, and if not, why not.

On Wed, Jul 19, 2023 at 11:09 PM Caden O'Donnell <odo.caden@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am putting gnuradio companion into a docker however I am unable for it to give me a HackRF source/sink block. I am installing libsoapysdr-dev and libhackrf-dev before building gnuradio (this is all on an ubuntu docker so I am using apt-get) however it does not create soapy HackRF blocks. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Caden O'Donnell