Re: Please identify mystery signal

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Please identify mystery signal
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 08:08:09 -0400

Not really a GNU Radio thing, but here are a couple observations:
- The periodic splatter says some stage in the receiver is overloaded
- The fading, width, and sharp edges make this signal look like something that belongs at a much higher frequency

Wild guess: this signal is not actually in band - try less gain, filtering, etc.