Re: USRP X300 Synchronization

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: USRP X300 Synchronization
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 20:48:25 +0200

What's confusing about that? The point of S&C synchronization is to put you anywhere fixed in the cyclic prefix with your time-synchronization.
All such points are equally good in terms of reception quality.

As said before, the constellation rotation is inherent, and also inherently not
a problem.

Best regards,
Marcus