Getting GPS data into stream

From: Fabian Schwartau
Subject: Getting GPS data into stream
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 19:52:45 +0200

Hi everyone,

I am trying to record some data from an SDR and would like to sync/tag the data with the current gps position from gpsd. I am kind of stuck and don't know how a possible solution for that might look like in grc. I have a python function that gets the current position as a tuple, but how do I get this into my data stream, which I would like to write to a CSV file or similar? I am not asking for a solution of my problem, just point me in the right direction ;)

Best,
Fabian