Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wifi signal -pulse train+bspk

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wifi signal -pulse train+bspk
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 14:02:47 -0800

On 12/17/18 5:56 AM, Horký Petr wrote:
> Hello,
> We are trying to take control over drone.
>
> The drone starts for example  at 2,4 GHz and has some pulse width, and
> pulse repetition frequency we know.
>
> Pulse1: at start of pulse there is 2,4GHz carrier to synchronize and
> then BSPK data (two numbers in binary)
> Pulse2: carrier 2,4GHz + BPSK
> Pulse3: carrier 2,45GHz + BPSK
> Pulse4: carrier 2,45GHz+BPSK
> Pulse 5: carrier 2,5Ghz +BPSK ....and so on
> After 12 pulses it starts again at 2,4GHz.

Just a drive by comment.

If the drone  is new it may be using WIFI, in which case it has an AP
(access point) onboard the drone.

To control the drone remotely you need to access the AP on the drone
with WIFI.

2.4 GHz analog is outdated - so it depends upon how old the drone is.

2.4 GHz digital (WIFI FPV) is the most popular - all you need is a cell
phone to control it.

The only thing I know about drones is one of my neighbors has one and he
uses his cell phone and WIFI FPV to control the drone,

And I know next to nothing about WIFI.