[Discuss-gnuradio] 'module' object has no attribute

From: Guy Durrieu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 'module' object has no attribute
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 11:11:29 +0100

Hi,

I am developing some kind of MAC layer within a GNUradio model. Until
now, my C++ mac module works.

Now I need to add time functionnalities to my module. I include the
following declarations:

---
boost::chrono::system_clock::time_point now =
boost::chrono::system_clock::now() ;
boost::chrono::system_clock::time_point nextperiod = now +
boost::chrono::milliseconds{d_period} ;
---

The "make" runs successfully (no compile time errors) but after
launching gnuradio-companion, when trying to execute the model, I get
the error

---
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'mac'
---

Did somebody experience this kind of error with boost/chrono ? I read in
the list that it could result from a library access problem, but
libboost-chrono.so is present in the standard directory
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu, so I really don't understand what happens in
my model...

Thanks in advance for your help !

-- GD.

Guy Durrieu
ONERA - Département Traitement de l'Information et Systèmes
CEntRe de Toulouse, 2, avenue Edouard Belin BP 74025 31055 TOULOUSE CEDEX 4
Tél. +33 5 62 25 26 59
avertissement http://www.onera.fr/onera-en/emails-terms