Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue Installing GNU Radio From Source - Ubuntu 1

From: Luis Felipe Albarracin Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue Installing GNU Radio From Source - Ubuntu 16.04
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 22:09:46 -0500

Hello all,

Yes Sir,

I am using now GNURadio version 3.7.13.4 and is working fine.

Just for the record, with Pybombs is very important  when you create code or new OOT modules to specify the path in the cmake comand, for example:

cmake ../ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/user/prefix/

I just wanted to place this in the forum, because i did not like to install through Pybombs because of the addtional work of working with prefixes, and maybe this would help others.

Kind regards.