Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue Installing GNU Radio From Source - Ubuntu 1

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue Installing GNU Radio From Source - Ubuntu 16.04
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 13:24:47 -0400

Hi Luis - Thank you for the feedback. Just to be clear: PyBOMBS worked & you now have some usable version of GNU Radio installed? - MLD

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018, at 10:05 AM, Luis Felipe Albarracin Sanchez wrote:
Hello all,

I have tried to install GNuRadio, the way Michael explaines to me with the "v3.7.14.3"  in the command,  and it did not work also.

I have tried to install it the way Neel told me, and also it said that some packages were missing, and it did not work.

The only way i could install it was through PyBombs.

I appreciate all the help everyone has given me.

Kind regards to all of you.