[Denemo-devel] Transposing Movement

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Transposing Movement
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 15:16:44 +0100

OK. I have a movement with a staff copied from a book in F and a transposed staff in D - So far so good

BUT the music leader on this occasion wants the pitch to be in D, not F

I copy the movement, and get two identical staff systems. OK

I then Transpose the movement using Movement Typesetter Text Interface and "d b"

And it works (but transposes up not down - I forgot the octave)

So I go into Movement Properties, select the Transpose option and get two options Staff and Score. Not movement. Should there be?

Score and Staff do exactly as on tin!

Joe