Re: [Denemo-devel] Transposing Movement

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Transposing Movement
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 16:19:37 +0100

On Sat, 2019-04-06 at 15:16 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> OK. I have a movement with a staff copied from a book in F and a
> transposed staff in D - So far so good
>
> BUT the music leader on this occasion wants the pitch to be in D, not
>
> I copy the movement, and get two identical staff systems. OK
>
> I then Transpose the movement using Movement Typesetter Text
> Interface
> and "d b"

that is Movement->Typesetter->Transpose on Print

ie:

Command: Transpose on Print
The current movement will be printed transposed by the interval given.
Location: Object Menu ▶ Movements ▶ Typesetter
Internal Name: TransposeMovementPrint

> And it works (but transposes up not down - I forgot the octave)
>
> So I go into Movement Properties, select the Transpose option and
> get
> two options Staff and Score. Not movement.
> Should there be?

I don't understand this - did you mean you got the  Movement Properties
Editor open? - it looks like the attached
and you can see the directive for the movement transposition you've
done there.

 What do you do to get offered "two options Staff and Score" ???