demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Timestamps

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Timestamps
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:55:35 +0100

Hello Diogene,

2008/3/3, Diogene Laerce <address@hidden>:
>  And to be oversure .. : : what do you mean by :
>
>  "Method get timestamps returns timestamps of all the objects on the
>  server." (3.3.2 Timestamps 19f)
>
>  all the objects means ?

As I said in my previous email: participants, questions and tags, in
that order (see fields gt_participant, gt_question and gt_tag in the
returned data structure).

>  And, passing by, maybe already ask but : Is there a limitation of times,
>  the voter can vote ?

If the vote limit date is over, the voter shouldn't be able to vote
but I'm not really sure it is implemented. ;-)

>  Another one :
>  I developp the client, working with Postgresql : All questions in a
>  database with the clients account managed by the forum server.
>
>  What do you think of the idea (security issues, fake vote
>  opportunities..) ?

I can't say much without further technical details. I think you should
use the authentication of the demexp server.

>   I was thinking about a demexp label to warrant the forum
>  administrator.. ??

Sorry, I don't understand what do you mean.

Yours,
d.