demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] demexp for the cod-a-thlon of the League of Technical Voter

From: Augustin
Subject: [Demexp-dev] demexp for the cod-a-thlon of the League of Technical Voters
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 17:04:23 +0800

Hello,

I have just submitted the demexp.module in the list of module for the
code-a-thlon in Texas, next week:
http://lotv-lockin.pbwiki.com/Suggested%20Modules

As I said on the fr list, it's on the other side of the world, so I won't be
there, but it is a small opportunity to advertise our project among
developers. Also, this event may lead to other concerted efforts, so I think
it's worthwhile to make ourselves known.

Please, help me by improving this page a little, esp. with regard to technical
information:
http://lotv-lockin.pbwiki.com/Democratic%20Experience
The password to edit the page is "transparency".

I'll follow this up and I'll let you know if anything comes out of it.

Background information:
http://digg.com/programming/48hr_CODE_A_THON_for_Open_Source_Advocacy_Tools
http://www.leagueoftechvoters.org/drupal/
http://lotv-lockin.pbwiki.com/

yours,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.