demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Current status of development

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Current status of development
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:14:07 +0100

Hello Lionel,

"David MENTRE" <address@hidden> writes:

> Other have suggested P2P demexp servers. I would like to keep sci-fi
> suggestions after the 1.0 release. ;)

Well, after all, you are free to submit any suggestion that suits
you. But they won't probably be taken into account unless joined with
suitable patches.

> I hope you understand my position but, in turn, feel free to disagree.
> As Felix posts have shown, I don't think at all the options. My
> position could seem a bit boring (and doing code that handles all
> error cases *is* boring :-) but I think this makes the difference
> between code that indeed works and unmanageable software.

Well, once again, it seems that I have frightened a demexp incomer. Just
for my own edification, which part(s) did you disliked in my answer?

Best wishes,
d.
--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A