demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: CDuce and its QPL v1.0 license

From: skaller
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: CDuce and its QPL v1.0 license
Date: 15 Oct 2004 09:35:38 +1000

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 03:07, Alain Frisch wrote:

> jection, so it will be possible to use another license for
> next releases. I'm currently in favour of a BSD-like license, but I need
> to think about it. Any comment or suggestion ?

(a) The C++ boost licence, see http://www.boost.org

is worth checking out. It is modern, minimalist,
and specifically crafted to permit both ISO Standardisation
and freedom for commercial use. Boost has a large community
of users, many being corporations or their employees.

--
John Skaller, mailto:address@hidden
voice: 061-2-9660-0850,