demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Latest development news and Call for testers

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Latest development news and Call for testers
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:15:41 +0100

Hello,

I've made significant progresses on the Raw (textual) Client recently
and this client is now usable by very motivated users. :)

I would be pleased if some people on this list could try to compile and
test the code. More exactly, I would be pleased to have:

 - tests, tests, tests

 - tests on Windows platform (does it compile? does it work?) and on
   others non Linux Debian systems

When using the raw client, if you see some missing commands (and I'm
quite sure they are missing commands :), just tell me and I'll try to
implement them.

If you have some free time, I would also be interested in a basic
documentation for the raw client and the server (how to setup a server,
how to use the client). I will help on that.

To get the source got, you don't need to have GNU Arch. I've setup an
automatic construction of a tarball at each commit. You just need to
grab the latest sources at:

  http://www.linux-france.org/~dmentre/demexp/latest-src/

Of course, you can still use my Arch archive. ;)

To be informed of new versions of the demexp software, I remind you that
messages are automatically sent on demexp-cvs mailing list at each
commit.

If you have any question, just ask.

Yours,
d.