debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] cvsweb and CVE-2000-0670

From: Justin Richer
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] cvsweb and CVE-2000-0670
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 09:38:34 -0400

> Would be interested to know how you integrated chora in your code
> Do you use debian package?
> Did you do some work to support some kind of interface to horde lib in
> debian-sf?
> Did you made some test with phpgroupware-chora ?
No, to all of the above. I did the integration directly into SF, replacing
many of the Horde-libs calls with the appropriate SF calls. This includes
calls into our own role-based security system and some modified theme code.
I looked into what it would take to integrate an existing chora into SF, and
there was just too much overlap between the two libraries (horde and SF).

We've unfortunately drifted a ways from the mainstream debian-sf with our
fork, mostly due to the fact that we've stuck with at 2.5 codebase. But,
we'd love to get back into line with everyone else here. Which brings us to:

> Do you have some plan to migrate to gforge?
If the budget for our project goes through for the next FY, then yes!
Hopefully we'll be able to migrate all of our changes to GForge and get in
sync with the community again. I'm dealing with the MITRE public release
people to get our own code as it now stands OK'd for release, and hopefully
we can move on form there. It shouldn't be too difficult, just a fair bit of
paperwork. :)

 -- Justin