debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Another DNS Configuration question for debian-sf

From: Arnar Birgisson
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Another DNS Configuration question for debian-sf
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:01:11 -0000

Hello..

I'm pretty sure Bind8 supports it, and even earlier versions. I haven't
found anyone mentioning version requirements for wildcard entires on the
bind mailing lists.

If anyone's interested it's defined in RFCs 1034 and 1035 although it's not
part of the standard dns algorithms (I think, correct me if I'm wrong).

Arnar