debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] DNS Configuration for debian-sf

From: Christian Bayle
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] DNS Configuration for debian-sf
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:11:40 +0100

No problem for private mail, but you have more chance for a faster answer if you write to the list :-)
Nevertheless mailing lists can be good start for writing a FAQ
And someone else can have the problem you have and would probably be happy to find the solution int he mailing list :)

That's why I CC to the list.

Your group.class is for 2.5, I was answering for 2.6
$GLOBALS['sys_default_domain'] is defined in /etc/sourceforge/local.inc
$sys_default_domain =
included in all php through pre.php
but local.inc is regenerated from /etc/sourceforge/sourceforge.conf using sourceforge-config script you can look in the template file /etc/sourceforge/templates/local.inc.template and you will see $sys_default_domain = "{domain_name}"; so $GLOBALS['sys_default_domain'] correspond to domain_name defined in /etc/sourceforge/sourceforge.conf

the function using this in 2.6 is create

but this doesn't solve your problem

the key code is in
www/register/license.php

$sql="UPDATE groups SET unix_group_name='$form_unix_name', group_name='$form_full_name', ". "http_domain='$form_unix_name.$GLOBALS[sys_default_domain]', homepage='$form_unix_name.$GLOBALS[sys_default_domain]' ".
               "WHERE group_id='$group_id' AND rand_hash='__$rand_hash'";
       $result=db_query($sql);

replace $form_unix_name.$GLOBALS[sys_default_domain]' with $GLOBALS[sys_default_domain]'/www/$form_unix_name/ of something not far from
this should work

Good luck

Christian

Seetal Patel wrote:

Hello Christian,

Many thanks for your help with the issue. (I hope you don't mind me emailing you directly). As mentioned I had a look at the Group.class file located on our server under "/usr/lib/sourceforge/www/include". But unfortunately I could not find the function which specifies $GLOBALS['sys_default_domain'].' and I am sure at what point in the file that I need to add the additional lines that you have mentioned.

I am attaching the Group.class file, I hope you can make sense of it. Once again you help with the issue is much appreciated.

Regards,

Seetal.