debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] SF Install

From: Martijn Dekkers
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] SF Install
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:53:23 +0100

Hi all,

I am trying to get SF to install on anewly set-up debian woody box.

everything seems to go okay, but when I log in, I get the message:

"Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  mcrypt_module_open() in
/usr/lib/sourceforge/common/include/session.php on line 30"

Now, I am neither an expert using debian or sourceforge, so I am a little bit
lost here.
This is what I did:

I installed a base woody system using an ISO image.

I ran through all the apt-get steps Tim outlined in a recent mail to this list.

I fired up my browser,
logged in, and got this.

Any pointers would be appreciated

Thanks