debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Remove CVS/SSH

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Remove CVS/SSH
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:46:15 +0100

Hi all,
I was away and didn't answer to all previous mail,
I won't because maybe you found a solution, and it my message would
useless
If not, you can now ask again, and i will try to answer!

Happy new Year all!

Christian, back from one month of holiday, treating desesperatly tones
of mail...

To Anders Magnusson

It's not possible at the moment, and a little bit complex
I think it should be a per project feature, for the list of possible
extension

Did you find a solution, or do you want some explanations on howto?
I would be interested if you started some work on the feature.

Christian