debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Download

From: Echlin, Michael
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Download
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:40:00 -0500

This is probably really stupid, but, where can I download the latest stable release of SF?
I have version 2.5 up and running from the sf-genericinst-030.tgz which was once available on the sf.org site.
I understand the latest developments are here somewhere.

I intend to install this on a RedHat 7.2 box, unless someone can give me compelling reason to switch to debian. (there will probably be no gui on this box so reasons based on kde/... Xwin are noise.)

I liked the sf-genericinst it worked well and I only needed about 12 hours to get it all running properly.
I also was wondering if there is an RPM inst and or instructions.

MEE