debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Debian Testing 2.5-15: minor bug in SnippetLibrary

From: Jean-Francois Leveque
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Debian Testing 2.5-15: minor bug in SnippetLibrary
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:19:51 +0100

Roland Mas wrote:

> Jean-Francois Leveque (2001-12-07 18:22:06 +0100) :
>
> > I've just tested snippet submission.
> >
> > I can find my snippet but it's not counted in the /snippet/ page
> > neither by Language nor by Category.
>
> ...yet.  The page where the snippet counts appear is cached, so you'll
> have to wait for the cache to expire before the numbers are
> recalculated.  A cron job does this periodically, but the best way for
> the impatients to update the numbers is to delete files in
> /var/cache/sourceforge (don't worry, they're only cached files) and
> reloading.  The data should be recalculated, and the numbers displayed
> should be correct.

Is it supposed to be the same with the "Software Map" ?

My sf snippet cache has been updated automagically but now the project
count
in the Software Map is not correct yet. Do I have to wait a little more
?

* Jean-Francois Leveque            e-mail : address@hidden      *
* ARTENUM SARL, Consulting and Development in Numerical Engineering  *
* 3, Rue de Tournelles             75004 Paris 4eme, FRANCE          *
* http://www.artenum.com/          Tel/fax : +33 (0)1 46 88 09 57    *