dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Installation

From: Thomas Wilhelmi
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Installation
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:45:09 +0159

Hello,

I try to install dazuko 3.0. Installing the patches for Suse 11.1 is okay, compiling, linking, and "insmod" works okay. Than I wanted to test the Module and compiled the Test-Program (showfiles). Okay as well. I mounted dazuko to the test-directory and than called showfiles. But this gave me a message that "libdazukofs.so" could not be loaded. But this library is present in the lib-directory. I also copied it to the directory where showfiles resides with no success. I work with root. Is dazuko working or not?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas