dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] kmail corrupts index file with dazukofs

From: E. Kuemmerle
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] kmail corrupts index file with dazukofs
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:50:56 +0200

After looking into the source code of kmail, I suppose that the problem is caused by the use of the mmap function in kmail.
There is a hint in the README file of dazukofs, that mmap doesn't work correctly with dazukofs.
I think, that issue should be solved to make dazukofs ready for productive use!

Greetings,
  Eberhard

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsf&u uml;hrung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (ste llv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmid t