dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Re: Please help me with dazuko-2.3.3.tar.gz downloading

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Re: Please help me with dazuko-2.3.3.tar.gz downloading
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:43:25 +0200

Petr Blabolil wrote:
> I was going to download
> http://www.dazuko.org/files/dazuko-2.3.3.tar.gz for my RedHat server
> with AVG antivirus system and what happened than was. I got following
> message see attached.

Hi,

The website is active and the download is available. Perhaps the server
was offline for a brief moment. Please try again.

If the problem continues to exist, then I suggest checking various log
files to find an error message that actually says something. Otherwise,
try using a different web browser.

Or even better, from your RedHat server use a commandline tool, such as
wget(1):

$ wget http://www.dazuko.org/files/dazuko-2.3.3.tar.gz

John Ogness

--