dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Having Shutdown Hang issue. Need to know how to exclude /p

From: Martin P. Charbonneau
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Having Shutdown Hang issue. Need to know how to exclude /proc from Dazuko
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 15:01:42 -0400

After successfully installing dazuko as a module, I have the "known"
error of the system hanging when shutting down.

It is written in the FAQ to exclude /proc from dazuko, but I can't find
any references in doing it.

Can you please indicate to me how to exclude /proc from dazuko?

Thanks,

Martin Charbonneau

--
Martin Charbonneau