Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] packaging cp-tools for debian

From: Grzegorz Prokopski
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] packaging cp-tools for debian
Date: 13 Aug 2002 11:35:34 +0200

W liƛcie z wto, 13-08-2002, godz. 11:13, address@hidden
pisze:
> In answer to the original questioner: I think you'll probably only
> have to package gnu.bytecode, it's the package used to do all the
> .class manipulation (it actually comes with it's own version of
> javap).
>
> Just extract the package from the kawa jar.
Please read my mail carefuly. I said I fetched current kawa.jar and
cp-tools code doesn't find functions it should find in kawa.jar.
So packaging a subset of incompatible classes won't make them
compatible.

Is my english so bad? [peeking at my original message]
I thought build log spoke for itself.

Again:
It seems gnu.bytecode.* interface changed. That causes cp-tools are
unusable (at least with current code from kawa).
Is anyone in a position of fixing it?

Regards

                                        Grzegorz B. Prokopski