Re: [certi-dev] Certi 3.5.1 installation

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Certi 3.5.1 installation
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:52:53 +0100

Hi Eric;

I have subscribed, I've just forgotten to activate it, it's okay now.

Ok fine.

What do you think about the files missing, "cannot open file '..\Debug\HLAd.lib" and others. is It the problem of Cmake doesn't generate all files ?

Some files were not compiled due to compile error (M_Classes.cc and NM_Classes.cc) thus some libraries
were not built.

You should try to fix the compilation error and then see if some link error subsist.

I suspect that the generated files ".M_Classes.cc and NM_Classes.cc"do not compile with C++11 compiler.

Hi everyone,

Hi Hamza,

Please subscribe to the list because otherwise you won't get the answers to your question.
Moreover non-subscribers to the list goes through moderation.

I'm trying to install certi 3.5.1 on Windows, I followed the steps described on this link,
http://www.nongnu.org/certi/certi_doc/Install/html/build.html
All the steps worked well but when I tried to build the solution by Visuel Studio (2015), it found a lot of errors, I send them as photos with this email.
Could you please explain to me why it's not working ?

I don't really know but it's probably because VS2015 is compiling in C++11 mode
by default and CERTI may not be ready for C++11 compiling.

Anyone with Visual Studio 2015 out there?

--
Eric

--
Eric