Re: [certi-dev] Certi 3.5.1 installation

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Certi 3.5.1 installation
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:38:39 +0100

Hi everyone,

Hi Hamza,

Please subscribe to the list because otherwise you won't get the answers to your question.
Moreover non-subscribers to the list goes through moderation.

I'm trying to install certi 3.5.1 on Windows, I followed the steps described on this link,
http://www.nongnu.org/certi/certi_doc/Install/html/build.html
All the steps worked well but when I tried to build the solution by Visuel Studio (2015), it found a lot of errors, I send them as photos with this email.
Could you please explain to me why it's not working ?

I don't really know but it's probably because VS2015 is compiling in C++11 mode
by default and CERTI may not be ready for C++11 compiling.

Anyone with Visual Studio 2015 out there?

--
Eric