Re: [certi-dev] Mistake in tokens.cc about unistd.h

From: YangJing
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Mistake in tokens.cc about unistd.h
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 08:57:55 +0800

In my last post about mistake in tokens.cc,I didn't specific the version of
certi.The version is 3.4.3.I did not use git but just download the zip file of
source code.
I list some other mistakes I found while my compiling:
1.In libHLA/SemaphoreWin32.h,libHLA/SHMWin32.cc,
     #include <unistd.h> should add #ifndef WIN32 **** #endif
2.In root/CMakeLists.txt and root/include/CMakeLists.txt,should add a install
command to copy ${cmake_binary_dir}/config.h and root/include/certi.hh to
destination include.
3.Advice to add option(build_example) to deal with the
examples:billard,libgraphc......
4.In libCERTI/syntax.yy,line 78(%error-verbose).compling will fail at this
line.I comment this line and fixed it.

YangJing