Re: [certi-dev] Found a mistake about tokens.cc generated by lex

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Found a mistake about tokens.cc generated by lex
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 16:30:51 +0100

Hi,after I load the Certi.sln and command to build solution ,tokens.cc will be generated at the first time.In the file will include unistd.h after #ifdef __cplusplus .this file is available in windows system.I look through the input file tokens.ll and wand to modify or add #ifndef WIN32 to fix the mistake but failed.

Hi,

How did you failed?
Could you please tell us which version of CERTI you are trying compile?
Is it the most up to date git master?
If it is not the case please try with the git master.
 https://savannah.nongnu.org/git/?group=certi

How to fit it any then?
The same problem happens in some other source files,and can be fixed easily.But this ONE looks very stubborn.
I know nothing about flex,God save me!

Which "other  source files"? Could provide us with a patch against git master?

Which combination of Windows system and compiler are you using?
Did you follow indication there:
http://www.nongnu.org/certi/certi_doc/Install/html/build.html

I'll try to investigate this tomorrow afternoon.

--
Eric
L'élection n'est pas la démocratie -- http://www.le-message.org