Re: [certi-dev] Maximum amount of federates (Timi Tuohenmaa)

From: YangJing
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Maximum amount of federates (Timi Tuohenmaa)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:25:57 +0800

Hi,I have the same puzzle about the maximum amount of federates.In some special
applications,I want to run some auto dynamically generated federates.
With the larger amount of federates,the physical Network maybe become more
complex,even due to No more TCP connection can be creating successfully or
higher UDP data package losing rate.
Is there a/some complete test(s) about the maximum amount of federates under
some typical physical network condition?What is the real reason about the
problem?Is this problem happen ing with other RTI libraries,such as
p-RTI,mak-RTI and so on?
Another question about rti:Is RTI library can be using in lab only?How about
large scale using in some high reliable applications? Thanks.

YangJing