[certi-dev] CERTI 3.4.1 conflict with Qt application?

From: YangJing
Subject: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.4.1 conflict with Qt application?
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:00:22 +0800

Hi,Bob:
       I am the Chinese CERTI user,posted to you several days ago.In that mail
I said that I got debug message about 'libRTI:Network Read Error waiting RTI
reply' while constructing RTIambassador object In my Qt application.
      Today I created two test projects in order to figuring out what is the
real reason why CERTI library would fail in Qt application.And I found
something.
      My A test project is a simple console app,B test project is a simple Qt
app.They use the same set of files(the files's main aim is to create local
federation ambassador ,join the RTI ,and publish some object types  or
subscribe some object message)which using CERTI library.Now A app can run
correctly but B app fail sometimes.
       If I use a static RTIambassador object,I can get debug message'Error
while receiving UN message'.SocketUN line 362.    If I use dynamic
RTIambassador object,I can get two different debug messages,one is
'libRTI:Network Read Error waiting RTI reply',the other is 'Cannot connect to
RTIA'.
      Could you help me to tell me what is the fucking wrong whit my
application?
      Thanks a lot.

      address@hidden