Re: [certi-dev] CERTI RTI Information

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI RTI Information
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:46:00 +0200

2010/6/16 Washburn, Don <address@hidden>:
> CERTI RTI,

Hi Don,

> I work at the University of Central Florida and I am performing research on
> HLA RTI.  We are collecting data about the capabilities of the various RTI
> available.  I have a spreadsheet of questions that I would appreciate
> someone completely about CERTI RTI.  Who would be willing to answer these
> questions and what is the best way to contact this person?

I think I will.
You may send the spreadsheet to me (Eric NOULARD) and I will
try to fill it in appropriately.

However you can even send the spreadsheet on the ML such that anyone
will see it and I will answer the same way such that answers are
publicly available
to any CERTI user/developer.

You may even get more than one answer if anybody here would like to fill
the spreadsheet too.

I would really much appreciate when your RTI survey is over, if you communicate
to all of us the result of the study.

> Thank you for assistance.

You are welcome.

http://www.april.org