[certi-dev] CERTI RTI Information

From: Washburn, Don
Subject: [certi-dev] CERTI RTI Information
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:28:57 -0400

CERTI RTI,

I work at the University of Central Florida and I am performing research on HLA RTI.  We are collecting data about the capabilities of the various RTI available.  I have a spreadsheet of questions that I would appreciate someone completely about CERTI RTI.  Who would be willing to answer these questions and what is the best way to contact this person?  Thank you for assistance.

Thanks, Don